2021 Winter Wheat Base Price $4.98
2021 Spring Wheat Base Price $6.53
2021 Durum Base Price $6.78
2021 Barley Base Price $4.18
Our goal is to provide farming and ranching operations in northcentral Montana with easy access to ALL available crop insurance options and to present those options in a clear, concise manner with unequaled service.
- Monday Fades for Corn
- Corn bounced off intra day lows into the close, but futures were still 5 3/4 to 9 3/4 cents in the red on the day. For March futures, that action paired with the Friday rally left prices a net 2 cents lower from last Monday’s close. The weekly Export Inspections...
- Double Digit Losses for Monday Soybeans
- Soy futures worked higher initially out of the weekend, and rallied enough to close the Friday gap lower. By midday, board action had beans in the red, where prices ultimately closed 10 3/4 to 11 3/4 cents weaker. Soymeal also faded on Monday, giving back as much as $8.50/ton in...
- Hogs Close Mixed During Afternoon Fades
- Lean hog futures spent time on both sides of UNCH on Monday, and ultimately closed mixed. Afternoon fading pushed the Dec and Feb months back into the red, while the deferred contracts held on to 50+ cent gains. Summer ’22 futures gained triple digits on the day. USDA’s National Average...
- Weak Start to New Week for Cotton
- The now in-delivery December contract went counter to the rest of the complex on Monday, after rallying from midday losses to close 5 points stronger. The other nearbys stayed 13 to 37 points in the red. CoT data reflecting the close on 11/23 showed managed money was 70 contracts more...
- Wheats Close Red for Monday
- Wheat futures traded weaker after the weekend. Chicago futures ended the day near their lows with 14 1/4 to 18 cent losses in the front months. KC wheat gave back 9 1/2 to 12 1/2 cents on Monday. Minneapolis prices traded off their lows to close 3 1/4 to 9...
- Cattle Drop Triple Digits on Monday
- Fat cattle futures traded $1.17 to $1.90 in the red on Monday, but set new contract highs before the turn south. For Feb contracts that was $141.85, while Dec got to $139.12. USDA reported light $140 catch up trade in all feeding regions on Friday. Feeder cattle were $1.20 to...