2023 Winter Wheat Base Price $8.77
2023 Spring Wheat Base Price $8.87
2023 Durum Base Price $10.11
2023 Barley Base Price $5.35
Our goal is to provide farming and ranching operations in northcentral Montana with easy access to ALL available crop insurance options and to present those options in a clear, concise manner with unequaled service.
- Cattle Flipped Black for Week’s Move
- The Turnaround Tuesday for cattle flipped the board into the black for the week. Futures rebounded by $1.35 to $1.90 across the front months. Feeders led the way with 1.7% to 2% gains of as much as $4.17 per cwt. There were no confirmed cash trades on Monday, with cash...
- Hogs Flipped Red for Week’s Move
- Front month lean hog futures ended the session with $1.12 to $1.45 losses on Tuesday. The Feb contract now sits at a 75c loss for the week to date. The National Average Base Hog price fell by $2.26 to $53.96 in the AM report. The 12/01 CME Lean Hog Index...
- Midweek Cotton Trade Keeps Momentum
- Cotton is another 60 to 100 points higher in the AM for Wednesday. Front month cotton futures were 47 to 100 points higher for a Turnaround Tuesday close. March led the way, and is now at a penny premium to the soon to expire Dec contract. The Dollar Index rallied...
- Meal/Oil Spread Continuing Wider for Wednesday Soy Trade
- Soybeans are starting off Wednesday with 2 to 5 ¼ cent gains as the meal continues to gain on oil. The Tuesday soy market saw meal rally 2% while the oil fell by 2%. Beans themselves were fractionally mixed at the close. Soymeal futures ended the day $4.70 to $11.40...
- Corn Gaining ahead of EIA Ethanol Report
- The morning corn trade has futures fractionally to 2 ¾ cents in the black and only ¾ off their overnight highs. The corn market settled near the highs on Tuesday with 2 ½ to 5 cent gains across the front months. The weekly EIA data release, including the week’s ethanol...
- Wheat Continuing Higher into Wednesday
- Wheat markets are trading with another 6 ½ to 7 ½ cent gains in Chicago heading into midweek’s day session. The front month wheat futures market continued the strength through Tuesday with another round of gains. March Chicago wheat was up by 10 ¾ cents, and now sits 29 cents...