2022 Winter Wheat Base Price $7.10
2022 Spring Wheat Base Price $9.19
2022 Durum Base Price $9.44
2022 Barley Base Price $5.35
Our goal is to provide farming and ranching operations in northcentral Montana with easy access to ALL available crop insurance options and to present those options in a clear, concise manner with unequaled service.
- Cotton Dropping Triple Digits
- Cotton futures are sitting near their lows through the first part of Thursday. On the board the market is 169 to 259 points lower with December now 340 points above the July low. USDA’s weekly Export Sales data had 30,222 RBs of cotton sold from the week that ended 9/22....
- Hogs Firm Up for Thursday
- Lean hog futures gapped higher at the open, but have since faded to close the gap. Prices are currently mid range for the day, but still up by 62 to 92 cents compared to Wednesday’s close. The lean hog market built up the already wide spreads on Wednesday as October...
- Cattle Strengthening at Midday
- Front month cattle futures are trading 57 to 80 cents in the black through midday. That comes on following 6 consecutive losses for a net $4 loss (December). Central Stockyards reported 146 of the 922 head were sold for $143.50. USDA reported the midweek cash market as being $144-$145 in...
- Mixed Midday for Soy Market
- Front month soybean futures are trading 2 1/2 to 8 1/4 cents in the black so far through midday. Meal prices are red with another $3.50 to $11.80/ton drop on the board. BO prices are up by triple digits so far, gaining 145 to 167 points. Weekly soybean sales were...
- Red Wheat Market for Thursday Midday
- Following the midweek rally, wheat futures are pulling back. SRW is down by 2 to 4 3/4 cents in the front months. KC HRW prices are working 4 to 7 cents in the red. So far for spring wheat, trades have the board fractionally to 2 1/4 cents weaker. Oats...
- Corn Working on Midday Gains
- Corn futures are trading near breakeven through midday. Prices are fractionally to 2 1/2 cents in the black so far, following a tighter 10 cent range overnight and this morning. USDA reported 512k MT of corn was sold for export during the week of 9/22. That was up from 182k...